Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 5 Posts of 2015

Hello all!  As we are reaching the end of 2015, I am looking over my year in blogging.  After reviewing the numbers, here are your favorite posts and events in the last year, maybe some that you may have missed the first time around.

5. Founding Farmer In April, we celebrated Grandpa's birthday on the farm, as well as looked back over how we got to where we are today.

4. Good Production Practices: Working with your Vet Part of a series, this post goes into how we interact with our vets on a daily basis when making animal treatment and care decisions.

3. 5 Things I learned from Michigan Young Farmer Leaders Conference  Mike and I attended a Farm Bureau Conference in Traverse City, and spent two days learning... plus a little bit of time skiing.

2. #MathieuStrong This is my only top 5 post that isn't directly about the farm, but more about our free time, training and as a family.  I also give an update about our paddling friend Mathieu after his logging accident.

1. Good Production Practices: Managing Herd Health The most popular post of 2015, this post goes into detail as to what we do on the farm to keep our pigs healthy, and how we treat them when they do get sick.


Since it's the end of the year, and my birthday, I am also posting a good memory from 2015.   This picture is from the hike Mike and I took on our anniversary in Kauai.  I am excited about the adventures we have planned for the year ahead.  

(Hiking the Napali Coast)

No comments:

Post a Comment